From the NYC AGO NYC Organ Project: The organ in Trinity Lutheran was built in 1909 by the Hutchings Organ Company of Boston. Installed in the gallery behind a black walnut facade with speaking display pipes, the three-manual organ employs electro-pneumatic action. The console, also of black walnut, is attached to the case and has oblique drawknobs in angled stop jambs. James L. Konzelman restored the organ between 1982-89, adding a new 30-note pedalboard and rebuilding the setterboard combination action. Several ranks in the Swell division were replaced in 2011.