From the NYC AGO NYC Organ Project: The organ in St. Paul & St. Andrew's Church is the work of William W. Laws of Beverly, Mass., who was contracted to reconfigure the previous 1895 organ by J.H. & C.S. Odell when the front of the sanctuary was reconfigured to accomodate a divided chancel. Laws rebuilt the 1895 Odell organ by converting its action to electro-pneumatic and providing a new three-manual stop-key console. Many of the original stops were retained, several more were added, and the Choir division was enclosed. In 2007, the organ was found to be partially playable.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on December 26, 2019.