The organ had presumably been previously electrified. It was rebuilt in 2003 by Miller Pipe Organ Co. / Miller Organ Service, LLC.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
According to the history of the organ on the Music page of the parish website, "The First Presbyterian Church of Noblesville is home to the oldest pipe organ in Hamilton County. The organ was initially installed in the year 1900, and subsequently dedicated on November 17, 1901 in a much publicized community ceremony. The original organ was known to be a Kimball 2 manual 6 rank pipe organ. It was purchased in 1900 through the Indianapolis firm of Carlin and Lenox at a cost of $3500. The Kimball Company performed annual maintenance for a cost of $35. Operation of the organ occurred by feeding air into a 15-foot-long bellows through a blower motor. In the early days, the motor was powered by water, as churches were free from water taxes and did not have to pay a water bill. Working the keyboard actuate and electro-magnetic valve allow air from the bellows to pass through the corresponding pipe(s)."We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.