Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- According to the 'History' page on the church's website, "In late July 1893, Rev. Anderson and Arthur Connelly, the church organist, travelled to Massachusetts to decide on the purchase of an organ for the new church. The organ which was selected was built by J. W Steere and Sons of Springfield, MA at a cost of $5,500."We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.