This organ reportedly went from St. Paul's Episcopal to St. Peter's R.C. in La Porte. This was likely in 1872 when St. Paul's got their new Steer & Turner. It was later moved from St. Peter's R.C. to St. Patrick's R.C. in Lagro, Indiana where it survives and has been restored.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 03, 2020.