This instrument was a substantial rebuild of Casavant Frères, Opus 1099 (1925). Much pipework, windchests and supporting structures were retained in the new instrument. The Great, Swell & Pedal were installed in the original organ chamber on the north side of the chancel, fronted by the Great Double Open Diapason pipes. The West Great/Pedal is installed in a chamber at the rear corner of the room, effectively speaking through the frame of a stone clerosty window. The Positiv was originally situated on the chancel wall opposite, but moved into the chamber by Dodington and Dodington, representatives of Casavant Frères, in 1983, with other minor changes to the instrument: revoicing of the Swell 16 & 8 reeds, addition of a Pedal 32 Resultant, and replacement of one of the 8' stopped flute ranks.
The console was replaced by Dodington & Dodington in 1993 with a refurbished 4-manual Keates console upgraded with SSL components. In 2011 Dodington & Dodington replaced the West Great division with pipework from Casavant Frères, Opus 887, originally installed in Robinson Memorial United Church in London, ON.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.