Updated through online information from Bill Czelusniak. -- During a full tuning of this instrument in June 2015, in preparation for the OHS convention, we noted a signature "carved" into one expression shade in the Choir division: "A. Mickey Cicala / June 30, 1937 / Finish"
First organ from Methuen shop. Electrification & rebuild of Church's previous 1888 Johnson & Son Op. 718. [Church also had 1856 Johnson Op. 57 (3-35reg) which burned in 1877, then 1878 Johnson Op. 508 (3m).]
The new organ, funded by Mrs. Arthur Curtiss James in memory of her father, Sydenham Clark Parsons, was dedicated by Virgil Fox, with great publicity.