Bishop William A. Hughes merged the two parishes in 1980, which maintained the St. James complex. At this time, the St. Boniface Parish plant was sold.
This organ contains materials stamped with Opus Number 2846, which was built c. 1919 for Sacred Heart Church, Bellevue, Kentucky. St. James had an organ installed in 1906 by an unknown builder. Some pipework from that organ may also be incorporated in this instrument.We received the most recent update for this note from Paul R. Marchesano on January 13, 2021.
View of organ and loft from front of room: Photograph by Don Daley, submitted by Paul R. Marchesano. Taken on 2021-01-13