Exhibited in the 1975 and 1994 OHS Conventions.
From the 1975 OHS Convention Handbook:
"The organ was built for an older building in Derby, then called Birmingham, at a cost of $4,000.00, and dedicated 11 December 1867. It was placed in storage when the old church was razed in 1893 and installed in this building by E.W. Land, waltham, Mass. in 1895. It was probably at this time that the two reed stops were replaced with new ones; they are not original and are signed by the famous voicer Edwin Hedges. The swell shades were replaced in 1895, and the original hitchdown swell pedal gave way to a metal Odell swell shoe. Other changes were made later, and the instrument was restored in 1975 by Richard Hamar of New Hartford, Conn.
"The Great Tenoroon is of metal. The 17 case pipes are the bottom of the Open Diapason; the 8' Flute is stopped wood with bored stoppers from Tenor C; the Sesquialtera is 17-19-22 to Tenor B and 15-17-19 to the top. The Swell Bourdon Bass is unenclosed; the Bourdon Treble is new from Middle C to the top, provided by Richard Hamar to replace missing pipes; the Stopped Diapason is week with bored stoppers in the treble. The Pedal Violon Cello is new from Tenor C to the top, again supplied by Richard Hamar to replace missing pipes."
Status Note: There 1994
Build for previous building in Derby (then called Birmingham). Installed here by E. W. Lane in 1895. Later changes by unknown. Restored by Richard Hamar in 1975.