This entry represents the installation of a new pipe organ based on images in church video on their Facebook page. The church was built new in 1923 and completed in 1924. A facade of gold-painted pipes is visible on the left, altar-side of the chancel.
Church exterior; facade: Photograph from an archival source: Church Facbook page, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken on 2020-03-23
Organ facade to left of altar: Photograph from an archival source: United States Churches website, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 2019