St. Peter's Roman Catholic Church
929 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610 US
Organ ID: 70757
From the Organ Historical Society, Inc. Organ Handbook 1983, page 75. "A two manual Hook & Hastings tracker, Opus 1654, 1895, built for the South Universalist Church, Worcester, was installed in the chancel at St. Peter’s Church in 1927, by Joseph W. Smith of Boylston Centre. In 1965, that organ was relocated to the lower church by the organ clearing house, and tonally revised by the Andover Organ Co. utilizing some pipe work from Steer & Turner Opus 1871, a large two-manual tracker built for the First Universalist Church, Worcester, subsequently electrified, and dismantled in 1965. The Hook & Hastings is still used in the lower church."