This entry represents the rebuilding of an existing organ in its existing home. It was originally built by John D. Brennan of Reading, Massachusetts for an unidentified institution, and acquired and installed at Central Methodist in 1913 by an undocumented person or firm. The organ was later rebuilt by E.M. Skinner & Son in 1936 as their Opus #501, and rebuilt for a third time in 1977 by Kinzey-Augerstein as their Opus #R-18.
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Church Facebook page, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken on 2017-04-14