This entry represents the first installation of a new organ. Identified by its documented history. The organ has subsequently been owned by:
-1840: Perkins School for the Blind in Watertown, Mass. Original installation. -1865: United Baptist Church in Biddeford, Maine; installed by R. & G.G. Hook -1979: Shortridge residence in Phippsburg, Maine; installed by Organ Clearing House -1996: St. Bartholomew's Episcopal in Yarmouth, Maine; installed by David E. Wallace -????: Donated to Holy Cross College in Worcester, Mass. [never actually installed] -20??: Relocated to Oberlin College Conservatory in Oberlin, Ohio [never actually installed] -20??: Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey [restored by Columbia Organ Works in 2020; but still being stored in 2022].