From the Maine Historical Society; Maine Memory Network: The Methodist Church on Academy and Epworth Streets was dedicated in January, 1909. It was renamed the Grant Memorial United Methodist Church in 1957 in memory of Reverend Herman Grant. The church was destroyed by arson on January 19, 1996.
This entry represents the installation of a new organ. Identified from the Hinners opus list.