This entry represents the relocating and rebuilding of an existing organ within its original home. Identified through online information from Bruce Gardzina. The original Goodrich & Appleton was relocated from the rear gallery to the front of the church, and the casework appears to have been modified from the original. Unknown if any tonal changes or additions were included in the work.
Church exterior.: Photograph from an archival source: Digital Commonwealth, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. Undated newspaper photo; before 1923