Organ c. 1898 (date of the original church building on 16 Greenwood St.). Two manuals, tracker action, approximately 18 stops (based on the stopknobs visible in the historic photo). When the current church building (200 Greenwood St.) was completed in 1959, the organ was moved and electrified. By 1980, it was in poor condition and deemed by the church to be "at the end of its life." Replaced in 1988 by the current Jeremy Cooper instrument (see separate entry). The fate of the Reed instrument is unknown.