The organ has many stops that are currently disconnected such as the bourdon in the pedal divison. The antiphonal division is also currently disconnected.
From the parish website, music page: "The Robert Rives Taylor pipe organ was originally installed by the Tellers Pipe Organ Company of Erie, Pa., in 1958. The organ was restored and enlarged by Bob Lent of Shenandoah Organ Studio in Lyndhurst, Va., in 2006. The main organ, located at the front of the sanctuary, has 43 ranks, and the antiphonal organ, which also serves as the chapel organ, adjacent to the sanctuary, has six ranks. Stops added in 2006 six are the trumpet, clarion and vox humana in the Swell division. The most recent addition to the organ was the Festival Trumpet stop, added in 2013 and visible on each side of the choir loft arch."
This organ is in regular use but condition needs attention.
This entry represents tonal addition to an existing instrument. Identified through online information from Colton Barber.
Sanctuary interior showing new hooded Trumpet and original Tellers chambers in the chancel: Photograph by Colton Barber. Taken on 2023-08-21
Chancel console: Photograph from an archival source: Church website, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. Date unknown