From cinematreasures.org: One of many theatres in downtown Little Rock, the Palace Theatre was opened on June 1, 1914. It was located on W. Capitol Street and S. Spring Street. Following a remodel it reopened on December 12, 1931 as the Pulaski Theatre, operated by Robb & Rowley. The reopening movie was “Private Lives” starring Norma Shearer & Robert Montgomery. In the 1940’s it is listed as being operated by Paramount Pictures Inc. through their subsidiary Ed Rowley. It became the Capitol Theatre in 1954 following the closure of the original Capitol Theatre. The theatre was closed and demolished in 1974 and a new high rise office building is on the site.