From The Province (Vancouver, January 21, 1926): "Although not as large as others in the city, yet of its size it is one of the best - a two-manual pipe organ set in a framework of mahogany. A few minor parts were imported from Europe -- the builder fashioned the remainder, and this is the sixtieth organ to his credit. The site chosen for it in the church is the southeast corner of the south side of the chancel. Pipes number 1195, made of wood and metal; there are sixty-five pipes to one stop. The builder picked up a lath and did some figuring on it just to make sure he was correct. With pride he pointed out to the visitor the various stops ... the builder played a few chords indicating the power of the general crescendo and balance pedals as well. His son led the visitor up a ladder to the organ loft where the hundreds of pipes were ranged in graduating rows. On the far side reposed the bellows and tremolo pipe -- to the right the chimes -- twenty-five of them. The boy struck one and its bell-like tone rang sweetly."
"A 2-manual pipe organ donated by Mr. E. G. Banks in memory of his father and mother, will be opened in Holy Trinity Church Christmas morning at the 11 o'clock service. The organ was built in Vancouver by Aldoph Fosness, an organ builder of Norway, who has shown great skill - and has produced an instrument that is satisfactory in every respect, those who have heard it state." - The Daily Province (Vancouver, December 24, 1925).
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.