Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced two manual Hutchings, Plaisted & Co., 133; relocated in church, 721-A in 1948; extant; unaltered.
Renovated and relocated within the room by Aeolian- Skinner in 1948 as Op. 721-A. Console restored in 1996 by Czelusniak & Dugal. [Previously had 1841 J. P. Whitney; 1872 Hutchings-Plaisted Op. 33 (2m).]