Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Retained case front from 1898 Geo. S. Hutchings, #450 and Echo division added by Kimball, Smallman & Frazee, # 87 in 1922; rebuilt by M.P. Möller, #R-669 in 1961 and 1963 with new three manual console, pipework and additions (Antiphonal and positiv) and by KinzeyAngerstein, #RI0 in 1976; Skinner chassis and some pipework remains; now 3/67.
Online update from Judith A. Ollikkala -- Echo pipework [from Kimball, Small & Frazee, 1922] now gone, but ceiling front remains. Echo was 4th manual of Skinner console, non-operable in the early 1950s.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.