Updated through online information from John Speller. -- This organ has been sold to Quimby Pipe Organs and was removed April 14 and 15, 2009.
Updated through online information from John Speller. -- To be removed in late 2008 or early 2009 and replaced by a new organ built by Juget-Sinclair of Montreal, completion June 2009.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Dedication recital by Daniel R. Philippi on January 15, 1939; tonal changes in 1964; returned to original specification in 1991; extant.
Online update from John Speller -- Currently under consideration by church whether to rebuild this instrument or replace with new pipe organ.
Status Note: There 1996.
G. Donald Harrison design. Altered. Wind pressure raised, then partially lowered .