Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- Doors enclosing keydesk have been removed. Pedal 16' Double Open Diap Sub Bass is still 25 pipes even though the replacement pedalboard is 27-notes. Some of the carved ornaments on the top, center section of the case are now missing.
The original builder was E. L. Holbrook (1852).
Status Note: There 1981
Rebuild. Wind system altered. Fifteenth, Mixture (replaced a missing TF reed stop), Cornett II, and some trebles are new pipes. TC Hautboy 8 removed. Compass 56/25.
Organ case after 1962 Noack restoration: Photograph from an archival source: 1981 OHS Handbook, submitted by Paul R. Marchesano. Taken approx. 1981