Updated by Richard F.Joned
Unfortunately, at some point before 2003, the organ was removed and destroyed so that the church could renovate the former pipe chamber to use as a space for meetings. The console was gutted and in 2003 was used to accommodate sound system controls.
Status Note: There 1996.
Relocated from R.F. Haffenreffer, Jr. estate, Fall River, Massachusetts in 1954. Left originally to Lutheran Church, Clinton, Mass., which refused it. Installed by Earl Read, Water damage. Not in use 1996. Church also has Geo. W. Reed 2-28 Tr, in use 1996.