(OH 2004 shows St. John's R. C., - could this actually have been St. John's Episcopal (At 4 S. Broadway in 1891) shown on the Hall & Labagh list compiled in Tr 30:2:16?. This is not St. John the Baptist R. C. at 670 Yonkers St. which was not founded until 1903.) Relocated in 1863 by J. H. & C. S. Odell to Christ Church Chapel (where?). Odell enlarged the pedal compass from 17 to 27 notes. Relocated again to Irvington, NY c. 1887-89. Then later to a Mr. Harry Essen, Buffalo, NY (c. 1910?). Moved to Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary R. C. in Buffalo, NY in 1911.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.