Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the substantial rebuilding of the existing 1825 Wm. M. Goodrich/1860 Simmons and Willcox organ (orig. from Providence. RI), and moving from the old to the new church. Source: History of the organ written by Robert C. Newton of the Andover Organ Co.
The original builder was Goodrich/Simmons & Willcox (c. 1825).
Moved to Trinity Episcopal, Wrentham, MA by Hutchings in 1912.