Updated through on-line information from Dana Sawyer. -- The console is the only surviving part of this organ; it is now attached to E.M. Skinner Opus 368, located at The Church of the Holy Name in Swampscott, Massachusetts. The information here is from photographs of the console taken before it was adapted to Opus 368. The console is internally marked with the opus numbers [Aeolian-Skinner] 883 and [E.M. Skinner & Son] 521.
The original builder was Aeolian-Skinner (1932, Opus883).
Status Note: There 1992.
Relocated from National Cathedral, Washington, D. C. Enlarged and 3rd manual added using organ built for Mount Ida School and later repossessed. Unaltered in 1992.