On-line update from Judith A. Ollikkala -- This orginal Hutchings-Plaisted organ was moved twice, first from First Parish Unitarian-Universalist to Emmanuel Lutheran located off Upper Common, Fitchburg MA & electrifed by Joseph Smith in 1928, then later in 1984 to John Fitch Highway and rebuilt by an unknown builder. Extant there minus the original case. The case facade remains in the second building which is now a Pentecostal Church.
The original builder was Hutchings Plaisted & Co. (1872, Opus33).
Status Note: There 1984.
Electrified. Rebuilt 1984.