Our Lady of Grace Church, Bronx closed and the organ was dismanteled and sold to a church in Vermont, awaiting installation.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuild, enlargement, and relocation within the building (to rear gallery) of Skinner Opus 868 (1931). Later replaced by Möller and moved to Our Lady of Grace RC, Bronx, NY by church members.
The original builder was Skinner Organ Co. (1931, Opus868).
Rebuilt by Aeolian-Skinner in 1952 as Op. 868A. Relocated to Our Lady of Grace R. C., Bronx, NY in 1981.