About 1885, the organ was then moved to the Associate Reformed Church, Newburgh, N.Y., and later (ca. 1980) to the Convent of St. Helena, Vail's Gate, N.Y. At some point the organ was put into storage; it was later purchased by the Basilica of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York City, and restored in 2016 by Brunner & Associates, Lancaster, Pennsylvania.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Bldg. was Union Church, purchased in 1859. the purchase of an organ. [Presumably replaced an 1852 Wm. Gardiner.] Relocated to Associate Reformed, Newburgh, NY.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.