Updated through online information from John Igoe. -- Hook list assigns Opus 505 Green Street Methodist Philadelphia (1869), 2/24. See The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).
Relocated from Green St. Methodist, Philadelphia, PA [shown there as 20rk]. Never installed at Mr. Whiting's residence. It was in Patrick J. Murphy's shop being restored when Whiting died. Acquired by Murphy from the estate and sold to Epiphany Episcopal c. 2000.