Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced #154; Edward Gammons was the consultant; retained some existing pipework; extant; unaltered except Hutchings facade chests for the sixty-five speaking pipes replaced by Thad Outerbridge in 1989.
Status Note: There 1990.
"Replaced Skinner Op. 154, 1907, which was a rebuild of an earlier Hutchings organ. Behind the case of the church's earlier 1861 E. & G. G. Hook. Incorporated some of the Hutchings pipework."