Updated through online and e-mail information from Steve Repasky.
The organ and its case sit in the balcony over the main entrance. The manual divisions are placed within the side towers and the Pedal organ in the center. The case was designed by the notable neo-Gothic architect, Arnold Constable when the church was redesigned after the devastating 1906 earthquake. The case is ornately Gothic and compliments the Gothic proportions of the room. It is one of the few encased Skinner organs and projects well into the church.
Updated through online information from Bruce Cornely.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Status Note: There 1997