Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Built in Westfield; replaced 1884 2/12 Roosevelt, #144; extant; few tonal changes and partial restoration by Culver Mowers in 1987.
Status Note: There 1997
Replaced by Johnson Op. 528. Relocated to the Baptist Church, Meridian, New York. Altered.