Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ had an ornately stenciled facade featuring both metal and wooden pipes. It was the laregst organ in Southern California, and the 2nd largest in the state at that time. It was also the first 3-man. organ south of San Francisco. The case is of black walnut with some detailed carving and scroll-saw work. Dimensions were 28' high, 21' wide, and 10' deep. The organ was a gift of A.C. Potter in memory of his parents. Clarence Eddy played a recital on Sept. 6, 1887.
Moved to new building by Murray Harris 1898.