University of Denver / Iliff School of Theology
2201 S. University Boulevard
Denver, CO 80210 US
Iliff Seminary Chapel
Organ ID: 9042
The Wirsching was electrified by Fred H. Meunier in 1956. In 1989, Morel and Associates, Inc. cleaned the organ and the electro-mechanical coupling system installed in 1956, was replaced by Peterson solid state switching.
Updated through on-line information from Thomas Strickland. -- Organ is in one chamber at the rear of the room on left wall.
Updated through on-line information from James Stark. -- Key and stop action electrified at some unknown time, console retained. Leathered 8' Open Diapason probably not original since not found on other Wirsching organs of the period.
Status Note: There 1997