Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuild of E. M. Skinner Opus 367 (1922). Relocated when Chapel was lengthened and pulpit moved to other end of room; restorative repairs by William Baker, 1981 - ongoing, now 4/51
The original builder was Skinner Organ Co. (1921, Opus367).
Status Note: There 1999
Relocated from Gallery to chambers. Restorative repairs beginning 1981 by William Baker. [Abbey Chapel adjoins Mary Lyon Hall.]