The present stop tab console is by the Utica organbuilder Buhl, inside the oak casing of the original Hutchings drawknob console. It contains couplers and accessories not present on the original, including a pneumatic combination action adjustable at the keydesk, replacing the original blind Hutchings combinations by setterboard.
The pedal Trombone is the only high-pressure stop in the organ, operating off blower static pressure, approx. 7"-8" wp. The original windchests are still in place, utilizing Hutchings side-bar pitman action. Each division has its own single-rise sprung regulator, and the blower feeds a sprung static reservoir. The facade pipes play off their own offset actions rather than being tubed from the main windchest.
Updated through online information from Brendan Moore. -- The organ is located on the left side of the circular balcony of the church. While the Diapasons and Flutes are big and bold, the reeds are set far in the chamber, making them difficult to hear. Also, as of 2008, the organ is playable, but there are some dead notes and the 8' Vox Humana is not working. (On an interesting note, the Vox Humana has a separate tremolo that activates when the stop key is depressed)
New Console, 1934