Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Three-sectional facade containing 31 pipes arranged: 9-13-9. Facade pipes gold. Center 3 pipes in each flat has light stenciling/tracery. Simmons keydesk. Richard Bridge chests and some pipes.
The original builder was Wm. B. D. Simmons (1861).
Status Note: There 1978
Uses Gt. & Ch. windchest and some pipework of a 3m., 1756 Richard Bridge [Erroneously attributed to Adrian Smith in an 1845 newspaper article.] from King's Chapel, Boston, MA, including Goodrich pedal pipes added in 1824. Alterations by Goodrich in 1844. Rebuilt by Simmons (or Simmons employees) for Congregational, Ware, MA in 1861 (2-17rk) (case & 12 rks remaining in Boston). Moved here by Johnson in 1888. Renovated by Andover 1960-63 after water damage in fire. Rebuilt by Andover 1979 [chest tables replaced].