Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Incorporated #895; dedication recitals played by William E. Zeuch on March 21, 1934 and William Self on March 28, 1932; frequently altered between 1940 and 1949 by G. Donald Harrison; additional work in 1956, 1961, 1966; changes by Berkshire in 1975 and '76; additional work by G. F. Adams; tonal work on Positiv and restoration of chorus reeds in main organ by Nicholas Bradford in the mid 1980s.
Status Note: There 1998
Incorporated Op. 895, a termporary organ built for use ot the church in Huntington Hall after a fire.. Frequently altered between 1940 and 1949 (#909 A, B and C) by G. Donald Harrison. Console rebuilt in 1956 as Op. 909-D. revoicing and new Antiphonal and Positiv in 1961 (#909-E); Mechanical changes, addition of two en-chamades, revision of Great mixtures by Berkshire in 1975 and 76; additional work by G. F. Adams; tonal work on Positiv and restoration of chorus reeds in main organ by Nicholas-Bradford in the mid 1980's.