Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Four rank Swell Mixture added in 1927 and then replaced in 1930; rebuilt in 1955 by AEolian-Skinner, #615-A and B; rebuilt by Berkshire as their #36 in 1972.
Updated through online information from Scott Lamlein. -- Console Refurbished in 2000 by Messrs. Czelusniak et Dugal, Inc., Northampton, MA: Orginal Skinner look and feel retained by use of original parts (drawknobs, pistons, toe studs/levers, key coverings), SSL multisystem combination action and relay, with Harris drawknob motors. Some stop names were changed to better reflect the Skinner heritage during the 2000 console renovation.
Skinner Organ Company, Boston, MA Op. 615, 1927; Aeolian-Skinner Organ Company, Boston, MA Op. 615-A, 615-B. 1955 (G. Donald Harrison); Berkshire Organ Company, West Springfield, MA, Op. 36, 1972. A-S replaced principals & mixtures. Berkshire replaced 6 stops.