Sliding doors closed in front of keyboards. 17-note [12-note in LJS] pedal board. Manual compss 56 notes. Swell stops began at Tenor C, with a 1 stop Swell Bass (12 pipes). Moved to new building on Mission St. between 3rd & 4th Sts. in 1867. Moved to new building in 1896. Moved again in 1896 to new building at Oak and Baker Sts. by Felix Schoenstein. Moved within the building in 1904 by Schoenstein, who altered the organ at that time.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.