The original builder was Wm. B. D. Simmons (1852).We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Moved to new building by Felix Schoenstein. Moved within the building in 1904 by Schoenstein, who altered the organ at that time. Manual keyboards brought forward. 30-note, concave, radiating pedalboard added (17 pipes, repeating at sucessive octaves). Hitch-down Swell pedal replaced by balanced Swell pedal. Case painted, pipes redecorated. Hand pumped until 1918. Relocated to (or building sold to?) New Liberation United Presbyterian, San Francisco, CA., then relocated to Los Altos Methodist , Long Beach, CA.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.