Updated through online informatio from Brian Zook. -- The church removed the instrument and replaced it with a tracker action Fisk instrument in 2017. The original case retained by Erben was reused.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Correction to the "Additional Notes" above: the present case is from the 1767 Philip Feyring and was retained by Erben, and has been retained ever since.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Relocation and rebuilding of AEolian, 11374 from C.H.K. Curtis residence; probably the last installation supervised by E.M. Skinner while with Aeolian-Skinner; renovated with new console in 1972; original console then rebuilt in 1993 for First Church of Christ, Wethersfield, Connecticut, for Austin, 2403.
Additional tonal changes and Antiphonal Division by Brantley A. Duddy late 1970s-early 1980s.
The original builder was The Aeolian Co. (1916, Opus 1374).
Status Note: There 1996
The Aeolian built for the Cyrus H. K. Curtis residence, Wyncotte, PA. Donated to Christ Church by his daughter and rebuilt by Aeolian-Skinner under the supervision of E. M. Skinner, in the Erben case. New Austin console installed in 1971 by Brantley Duddy.
Church Interior, Gallery, and Organ Case: Vintage Postcard, courtesy of T. Bradford Willis, DDS (1900s).