St. Dominic's Roman Catholic Church
630 E. Street SW
Washington, DC US
Organ ID: 9583
Updated through online information from JC Cantrell.
The original builder was Hilborne Roosevelt (1885, Opus 290). No tonal changes. New console, repairs to chests and action installed in 1922 by Lewis and Hitchcock.
Status Note: There 1999
Rebuilt with direct electric chests, R. A. Daffer, 1989.