St. Bernadette Catholic Church
861 SW 126th
Seattle, WA 98146 US
Organ ID: 977
The Bosch was replaced at St. Bernadette's with an electronic organ and was subsequently sold to University Temple United Methodist Church in Seattle for $15,000.00. It was removed from St. Bernadette's, refurbished, and re-erected in Sander Chapel at University Temple United Methodist Church in 2003 by Frans W.M. Bosman of Mosier, Oregon. The total project cost including purchase price was $100,000.00. -- Information received from James R. Stettner, 2015-08-24.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ is free-standing and encased with a detached console. The Schwellwerk is in the pedestal with the Hauptwerk overhead. The 5-sectional facade contains the first 39 pipes of the HW 8' Principal arranged: 7-10-5-10-7. The organ was sold in 200_ to University Temple United Methodist in Seattle. It was installed in their Sander Chapel by Frans W.M. Bosman of Mosier, OR. without tonal changes or additions. It replaced a used 1946, 2-man., 8-rank Balcom and Vaughan instrument which was ultimately relocated to Covenant Presbyterian Church in Issaquah, WA.
From James R. Stettner: The organ was purchased by Univerity Temple United Methodist Church in Seattle, and was installed in their chapel by Frans W.M. Bosman of Mosier, OR.