Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Retained existing Echo division from 1898 three manual Steere/Geo. S. Hutchings, #451; some upperwork later revoiced by Conrad Olsen; Antiphonal removed in 1981.
Status Note: There 2000.
Chancel chambers. More than 100 ranks. Retained the antiphonal echo organ from the previous 1898 3m. Steere/Hutchings. Revoiced in the 1960's (by Conrad Olsen?). The antiphonal organ was removed in 1981 when the C. B. Fisk was installed.
Chancel, chamber, ceiling window: Photograph by hiddensacredspaces.org, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2016-10-27