Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- The elaborate case sketched by Richard Morris Hunt was never constructed, the Pedal 16 Open Metal Diapason is arranged as three unencased towers with four flats behind them. There is some elegant cabinetry below the pipes but no case work around the pipes.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Restoration and relocation of E. M. Skinner Opus 248 (1916).
The original builder was Skinner Organ Co. (Opus 248, 1916).
Status Note: There 2001
Relocated from Presbyterian Church, Bedford, NY. Installed behind a case built by Hutchings in 1897, with no organ behind it. No mechanical alteration, but reconfigured for the space. Façade pipes made to speak. Console roll player.
Sketch of Proposed Organ Case: Sketch by Richard Morris Harris; image courtesy of the Library of Congress. Taken on 1895-04-19