Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1895-1921. The shop was located at 1827 South 11th Street in Philadelphia, adjacent to St. Mary’s Catholic Cemetery.
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders by David H. Fox (Organ Historical Society, 1991). -
Established by Samuel L. Bates and Oliver B. Culley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1895; last listed 1920/1921.
Staff: Ferdinand T. E. Rassman.