Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
No organ is mentioned in the dedication of the building 27 Jun 1827. First mention of an organ in church records is 1834. The organ was placed in a gallery opposite the pulpit. About 1875 the gallery was removed and the organ moved to an addition behind the pulpit platform. Replaced in 1889 by Geo. S. Hutchings, Op. 198. The Goodrich organ was sold to a Roman Catholic church in New York State (not named). The town name was Dunstable, later Nashua.
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit